If you arrive by car from motorway :
- A85, exit n. 11 Bléré/Amboise/Loches, direction sud on D31 for 21 km until Loches ;
- A20, exit n. 13 Tours/ Buzançais, direction nord-west on D943 for 64 km until Loches;
- A10, exit n. 25 Sainte Maure-de-Touraine/Chinon/Loches, direction est on D760 for 32 km until Loches .
At Loches always follow the indication « Château », get through the Poitevine Port and you are in Mail de la Poterie, the higher road of the city, with the citadel old houses on the left side and the parking at the base of the walls on the right side. You are arrived!
If you arrive by air landing at :
- Paris : (aeroportsdeparis.fr) line TGV to Tours – St. Pierre des Corps from Charles de Gaulle airport, with connections to the other airports (look at the site)
- Tours : (tours.aeroport.fr) flight from London Stansted, Manchester, Southampton, Dublin, Porto, Marseille, Figari, Ajaccio
- shuttle bus to Tours station and from here train to Loches (look at the follow)
- car rental.
If you arrive by train from Tours or Châteauroux
below you will find the site with all the necessary informations (please note that one of the free services available on request is the transfer from the Loches station to the apartment or to the car rental garage).
Station services : TER ticket machine; bus and coach; parking
Lines serving Loches station: Tours ; Châteauroux